Tuesday, January 13, 2009

All is normal!

We got a call from the doctor's office and Linden's second newborn screen is normal! Wahoo!

So, other than a near choking on spit up last night, we are fine! I see why it is important to know CPR! We didn't need it but, it was scary!

Saige is adjusting...well, like a 14 month old! She wants to sit in my lap when I am nursing and me to hold her when I am changing Linden's diaper. If I can't hold her right at that minute then she moves on to Norma our help! She picks her up and Saige nuzzles into her neck...kill me why don't you? I am grateful she has Norma to love her and to love...but, for me, it is somewhat painful...but necessary! The more folks she has in her life to love her...the better!

Ethan is adjusting as well. He tends to act out with Todd more than anyone. I know it is hard to share Todd. Ethan adores the time they have together so having another little person to share...not so easy. Todd is great about spending quality time everyday with him although you would think he never did, according to Ethan. I believe it is a blessing that we have two girls...don't know how Ethan would have been with a boy...Todd doing guy things with someone else...UGH!

I am healing well! I do a bit too much and I ache a bit, but nothing to report. Medication is working nicely and my appetite is back! Good and bad...

My sister and neice came to visit this weekend which was such a wonderful gift. I rested a lot! Julie did a few night time feedings which was glorious! I feel like a new woman when I get a bit of sleep! Grace and Ethan had a great time in the world of video games and spyology training!

Both girls are asleep...so I am catching up...or at least trying. Love to you and yours!

Dr. visit for both me, Saige and Linden coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment